Acupuncture is (besides phytotherapy, nutrition, massage and movement therapy) part of Chinese Medicine, which can help to treat many health problems. With a highly specific anamnesis, as well as pulse and tongue diagnosis, there is a differentiated access to understand symptoms and complaints. The human being is seen as a unity of body and soul, corresponding and treated together by restoring the balance of body functions. Especially in chronic diseases aswell as in functional diseases there are many proven indications such as:
• Pain: relax muscle tension, back pain, headache, migraine, arthritis, fibromyalgia, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, sciatica, hip and knee problems, rheumatic diseases, conditions after stroke
• Immune system: allergies, bronchial asthma, susceptibility to infections
• Neck, nose, ears: Inflammation, globular sensation, nose and gum bleeds, tooth and jaw pain, smell or loss of taste, tinnitus, hearing loss • Gastrointestinal tract: vomiting, nausea, gastritis, constipation, diarrhea, inflammatory disorders, irritable bowel syndrome
• Gynecology: infertility, premenstrual syndrome, menopausal symptoms, pre- and postnatal care
• Vegetative nervous system: anxiety, panic attacks, depression, burn-out, sleep disturbances, somatoform disorders (not adequately due to organic causes), psychovegetative disorders, exhaustion
• Cancer patients: nausea, loss of appetite, insomnia, pain"